Thursday, August 9, 2007

Top 20 most downloaded games on Nintendo's Virtual Console for Wii, as of 8/9/07

1. Paper Mario
2. Super Mario Brothers
3. Super Mario Brothers 2
4. Mario Kart 64
5. Super Mario World
6. Super Mario 64
7. Punch Out
8. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
9. The Legend of Zelda
10. Shining Force
11. Star Fox 64
12. Sonic the Hedgehog 2
13. Donkey Kong Country
14. Kirby's Adventure
15. The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
16. Street Fighter 2 Turbo
17. Pac-Man
18. Kirby's Dream Course
19. Excitebike
20. Donkey Kong Country 2

(I would like to thank Gametrailers, for originally publishing this list)

It's really not surprising that Mario games are dominating the chart, though I am a bit surprised that Paper Mario has taken the top spot, I thought Super Mario brothers would have been #1 (though it comes in at second). I would also have liked to see how many of each title has been purchased/downloaded. oh well.

I've also decided that my first review...well I guess it's TECHNICALLY a preview.... is going to be of the Eternal Sonata demo, and it should be up... sometime within the next few days.

2 comments:

online essay help said...

I'm also a fan of Nintendo games. This is a good list, indeed. I've already played almost all the games from the list.

writing services said...

crappy list!!! whgere is a pokegames?? emerald, gold, silveer, fire red?? where is pokemons???